Sunday 11 October 2009

Welcome

Hello.

I am a slave, MonkeysRock, and I am on Getdare.

My mistress Empress wants me to post daily with my life and tasks and proof.

I am to tell you how it was and what I thought and felt. Empress will post a comment with instructions or support. I have been ordered to post in the morning with my tast and my schedule and then at the end of my day with evidence and a review.

My standard orders are to crawl, not walk, in my house and be naked as much as possible. In the mornings when I wake I must kneel and present myself for Empress whether she is watching or now. This means on the floor naked on my knees like the slutty bitch I am.

I generall work shifts and my rota can change daily so it is hard to know when I will be online but I try to get online about 9am and 11pm UK time. This of course varies.

My mistress is in America and I am in West London, UK, so it is difficult with time zones to be online.

My kinks are being watched, humilation, nudity and masturbation. My soft limits are mild to heavy anal and mild to heavy pain.

I hope thats a good intro to Empress and her slave. If you have any comments, questions or anything to add please leave a comment and i will answer in the next posting.

MonkeysRock

BTW
why the name? I like monkeys and they rock. We are all 99.4% chimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment